JOIN THE SHELDON GENEALOGY SOCIETY
Although SGS's online resources are designed to provide a rich source of information freely available to the public,
its members benefit additionally from the opportunity to:
- explore and organize historical data with user-friendly SGS's research tools;
- search out family roots easily with standard genealogy methods;
- combine history and genealogy research into culturally and ethnicaly unique web presentations;
- contribute to the SGS's information resources, including articles, photos, and opinion;
- organize individual exhibits in the Members Gallery; and
- vote on future SGS objectives and institutional direction.
Consider joining Sheldon Genealogy Society, Inc. and participate in an online experience that gives back far more
than it receives.